Monday - 8.31
14 min AMRAP (80%-85%)
20 Air Squat
10 No Push-up Burpee
10 Slamball
/ rest 3 min
x 2
1st=5 rds + 20 air squats 2nd= Five rounds +20 air squats +10 burpees +2 slam balls
Tuesday - 9.1
A. Back Squat - Build to a heavy triple in 20 minutes / rest as needed
*Warm-up well and keep technique perfect
B. Strict Pull-up - AMRAP x 3 / rest 2 min (Hit a PR here, you’ve put in the work)
C. Barbell Curl - 3 x 15-20 / rest 2 min
+
Every 2 minutes for 12 sets - Heavy Prowler Push x 100ft
Front squat triple =95 (1 rep max is only 120 I think). Could have stood up 100 but form was breaking and I was leaning forward so I stopped
Pull up amrap=
6,4,4
Don't think I have ever done 6 probe before
Prowler push....did most at add #60. Know this is not a lot but I think I have missed this workout the past 4 previous weeks so have not been building. Did the 12 sets though.
No comments:
Post a Comment