Friday, August 7, 2015

8/6 and 8/7

Hip Flexor Mobility / Core Activation / Scap and Shoulder Activation
20 min Core Grinder (rest approx 30s btw exercises)
- Strict T2B x 3-5
- Banded Good Morning x 8-10 https://youtu.be/Eaqaj4Zf7mc
- Hollow Rocks x AMSAP
- Birddogs x 30 alternating
- Plank Walks x 30
+
5 min EMOM - x 8 Burpees

No issues with grinder other than back was a bit sore later.  I dominated the EMOM :-). Don't say this too often but I could have gone longer without issue.
Friday - 8.7
~ Hinge / Shoulder / Squat Prep
18 min AMRAP
12 Russian Swings (#44)
16 Goblet Squats (#44)
200m Run

Did the swings at #35.  Just couldn't bring myself to try the heavier weight for that many swings.  That was exactly where my back went out last time on that weight.  Yes i putzed out but I was too nervous.  Did the squats at #45 though.  Completed 5 rounds + 12 swings and 5 squats in the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment