Monday, August 17, 2015

Squat/push ups/swings /box step up amrap 8/17

Monday - 8.17
A. Birddogs - 2 x 24 / rest 90s
+
10 min EMOM did 6 t2b each time (will try 7 next time, think I can do it) and 6 push ups at #10 b/c 25 seemed heavy and don't have 15 weight
(odd) - Strict T2B/K2E x 5-7
(even) - Weighted Deficit Push-up x 5-7 (#15-25 plate) *2” deficit
+
20 min AMRAP. Did 2 rounds (well time hit at 37 box step ups and I just finished out.  Did the 37 step ups in 1:13 though do really pushed hard to try to close out. Push ups took me the longest to get through because I fatigue there.
40 Air Squat
40 Push-up (keep neutral spine / don’t snake and hyperextend lumbar)
40 Russian Swings (#35)
40 Box Step-ups (20”)
Tuesday - 8.18 (Make sure to hit this workout / if you make it to prowler good / if not no worries)
A. Front Squat @ 33X1 - 3 x 6 / rest 2 min (build to heavy / focus on tempo)

No comments:

Post a Comment