- Goblet squats: did 25 lbs but with first one felt a tweak in the bottom of the squat. So I stopped an walked around and stretched. Ended up doing air squats with the tempo. May have just been that I was not warm enough when I started and did the workout first thing in the morning.
- SA ring row: first time doing these. No issue just can't get at nearly the same angle as with double arm.
- Reverse lunges: no issues as prescribed
- Hangs: does it matter which grip? Did 2 of each can hold much longer supine.
- Grinder: able to do the 18 lb KB on the bottoms up carry this time but only on right side. Still failing on the left. Can't seem to stabilize to be able to hold. Primal crawl and farmers carry as prescribed.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
5/12/15 IDP log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment